Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Spotted on Google Maps © !

I remember it like it was yesterday...

Early August... it was Monday, I think. It was a beautiful day outside. There I was in downtown Silver Spring walking back from the County Parking Permit office to my car. A strange shape in the distance caught my eye...

"What is that strange object?" I thought to myself as it grew closer.

Once it got to a certain point, it became immediately apparent; A GOOGLE MAPS CAR!

It started driving near me... I kept my cool... "Wait for it... wait for it..." I thought to myself...

And then, in a moment's notice, I sprang into action!



Check out the Google Street View link to see the whole progression...

John Walking Back To His Car

And remember, if you see a Google Streetview Car... make sure to Bust-A-Move or Strike-A-Pose!

3 comments:

What's your take? Think you could make the cut? Then take Action and give some direction!